What Is Rent Rescue?
Click here to see if Rent Rescue is available in your state.
REASONS WHY YOU NEED RENT RESCUE
APPLY NOW FOR PEACE OF MIND
- Reimburses up to 6 months of lost rental income due to abandonment or eviction.
- Pays $1,000 of legal expenses to pursue an eviction.
- Reimburses up to 3 months lost rental income when default is due to court order, military status or tenant's own death.
- Affordable average monthly cost of $25 per unit.
- Cost of coverage can be tax deductible.**
- Cost of coverage can be passed along to your tenant as a nominal increase to their monthly rent.
- Eliminate the bad debt expense from your balance sheet and free up your cash.
- Submitting a claim and getting paid is quick and easy.
You qualify for coverage if your tenants meet our criteria:
No bankruptcies during last 5 years
No evictions during last 5 years
Can satisfy financial terms of lease
Rent hasn't been in arrears for 30+ consecutive days during the last 12 months
Rent default insurance is for single family homes, townhomes, condo units and multifamily dwellings.
Seasonal, vacation and short-term rental properties are not eligible for coverage.
What People Are Saying
The eviction process was such a headache and tied up my cashflow for months. Having insurance to reimburse me for both my lost rental income and legal expenses is HUGE!
Sam Z. Entrepreneur
We did the screenings, background checks, etc. and thought we had the perfect tenant. Boy were we wrong! Rent Rescue gives us peace of mind and makes dealing with tenant default less of a headache.
Jean Marie W. Attorney
Rent Rescue’s team are investors just like me. They know how frustrating it is to try and collect back rent only to have your calls to your tenant go unanswered. This insurance is exactly what I need.
Bill R. Owner/Digital Marketing Agency
Supported by a leading global insurance carrier rated A by A.M. Best and A+ by Standard & Poor's Brokered by Next Wave Insurance Services, LLC
We pay it forward and donate a portion of our proceeds to both Autism Speaks and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.