Rent Rescue has partnered with North American Risk Services, Inc. (“NARS”) to manage your claims. Please report claims to NARS as soon as possible by using this link:
Payment, if approved, will be made 30 days after NARS receives all of the necessary claim information.
The information you will need to provide to NARS will include:
- Policy number
- Policyholder contact information – name, phone number, address, email, etc.
- Monthly rental income for the unit being submitted for a claim
- Number of months rent has been in arrears
- Amount of legal expenses incurred (if any)
You may also include the following information to facilitate review of your claim:
- A copy of the lease for the rental unit in force at the time of the rent default
- Evidence of the pre-lease screening checks on the tenant of the rental unit substantiating that the tenant met the screening criteria outlined in the policy
- Copies of notices sent to the tenant of the rental unit regarding rent payments
- Copies of any legal documents relating to eviction proceedings
- Receipts or invoices to substantiate any legal expenses
An adjuster will be assigned to your claim and will contact you after reviewing the information provided.