Rent Rescue Featured on The Property Management Brainstorm
Have you ever wondered as a property investor and landlord what would happen if your tenant defaulted, or abandoned their lease? It is uncommon, but it does happen. Every landlord bears some degree of risk and exposure to this area. But, there is a way to protect your rental income if something should occur. Aaron DiCaprio, CEO of Rent Rescue, joins Bob Preston on this episode to talk about this scenario. Rent Rescue provides rental income insurance to landlords to void the headaches that come with defaulting tenants. What Rent Rescue offers is an excellent product for small investors to large investors to property managers alike. Be sure to listen in to hear what he has to share!
- [2:34] Background on Aaron and Rent Rescue·
- [9:38] How to apply for rental income insurance
- [12:48] Rent Rescue’s partners and relationships
- [15:21] The process to submit a claim
- [20:08] Who can purchase a policy?
- [24:35] Advantages property managers bring to the table
- [27:20] Rent Rescue’s philanthropic causes